Administrative Assistant - Job Description
AbOUT THE ROLE
Your primary responsibilities will be as follows:
- Performing a variety of administrative and clerical office support activities.
- Support multiple Partners through calendar and email management, invoicing, A/R and other administrative functions.
- Review upcoming deadlines and work requirements with Partner(s); manage the flow of work to the Partner(s) such as documents for review/signature; maintain correspondences with clients on behalf of Partner(s).
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Prepare, review and modify general templates, letters, reports, Word documents, Excel workbooks and other correspondence materials.
- Prepare, format and edit client correspondence, presentations, proposals, reports and spreadsheets on behalf of Partner(s).
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Create, maintain and update spreadsheets.
- Fax, photocopy and scan documents, as required.
- Uphold electronic and paper filing systems.
A successful candidate will have:
- Minimum three (3) years of related administrative experience.
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Experience working with CaseWare and ProFile is an asset.
- Flexibility to work overtime when required.
- Strong understanding of a client-focused environment including related deadlines and the ability to work to meet those deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous experience working in a partnership or professional services firm is an asset